Address: Via Tognini
Height : mt. 162
Construction Year: 1985
Pitch dimensions: 105x68
Total Capacity: 15.039
The U-Power Stadium has a total capacity of 15.039 seats. The Main Stand has 4.500 seats, including VIP seats, hospitality lounges, 4 state-of-the-art Sky Boxes and the Press Stand. Opposite to the Main Stand there is the East Stand, which has recently been fully refurbished. The South Stand is where Monza’s most avid fans are situated, while the North Stand is dedicated to guest fans.
The stadium is equipped with a modern illumination system that has been implemented in 2019. On that same year the locker rooms and mixed zone have been refurbished as well.
In order to play home games in Monza the Club has undergone in 2019 many renovation works, which first enabled the stadium to host 4.999 spectators.
The majority of the stadium’s areas were renovated, while the Club implemented two new lifts and a full pitch-side LED boards’ system.
In the second half of 2020 the Club completed the following works:
- Increase of the stadium’s capacity to 9.999 seats
- Implementation of an OB-VAN Area
- Creation of several working areas which now enables 80% of the Club’s employees to work at the stadium
- Refurbishment of the pitch, which enabled the Club to win the silver medal for the 2020/2021 best pitch in Serie B
Further renovation works were done in 2021 including:
- Refurbishment of toilets in the West, North and South Stands.
- Implementation of guest fans’ parking
- Refurbishment of the internal parking
- Implementation of a new Hospitality Lounge
- Implementation of new working spaces
- West Stand restyling
- Implementation of new benches with modern seats
In just 50 days the East Stand has been completely refurbished, with over 20,000 hours covered by hundreds of workers.